Posts Tagged ‘submission’
March 2nd, 2009 0
- It is important to jump up in one motion if at all possible. Rest your weight on his upper back and then spring to your feet in one motion.
- One of your knees/inner leg must rest up against your arm wrapped around his neck, while the other must land by his hip. Your leg that is over his head should be at a 90 degree angle to his body.
- Fall to the side and put your leg closest to the hip over his back to stop the roll.
- The neck crank and choke is a combination of pushing his head with leg on top of his head and pulling with your arms. Your leg should act like you are kick-starting a motorcycle.
February 28th, 2009 0
- Arm should be around the neck so that you don’t see any hairline showing.
- Your legs, when it guard, should be pulling his body up on top of you, while you are forcing his head and chin down with your arm.
- To finish, do a side bend in the direction of the side where his head is. That side bend, along with the squeeze should force the choke.